Space wheel alignment MATRIX TRUCK
- The keyboard with remote-control function provides total “on vehicle” operation so the control unit only needs to be used at the start and end of test
- Data management and display program in WINDOWS environment
- Data bank with more that 20.000 vehicle data sheet
– 1 control unit complete with PC, monitor, key-board, printer and battery-charger
– 2 Front measuring heads
– 2 Rear transmitters complete with tyre hang on devices
– 1 Brake pedal presser
– 1 Steering clamp
MATRIX 64TWS, with two front measuring heads equipped with 4 CCD sensors and two rear infra red transmitters, makes it possible to carry out a quick and precise measurement of all steering angles on the front axle, or with two operations on front and rear axles to measure all related angles.
Thanks to the long reading distance of the measuring heads, by repeating this operation it is also possible to measure the angles on vehicles with three or more axles or steering axles.